Friday, March 21, 2008

Tagged

I've been tagged......MOMMY TAG

1. Typically what time do you wake up? Between 7:00 and 8:00.

2. On a good night what time are your kids in bed? 8:00.

3. How long have you been a mommy? 2 years and 8 months.

4. How old were you when you became a mommy? I turned 26 one month after Addison was born.

5. What is your favorite kids TV show/movie? I like most Disney movies and Charlie & Lola on the Disney channel.

6. What is your least favorite kids TV show? I don't enjoy watching The Doodle bops.

7. What is your favorite chore? I love to clean! I don't enjoy doing laundry, but Shawn helps out a lot in that department.

8. What is your favorite meal to cook? I don't have a favorite meal to cook, but I enjoy cooking new and different things.

9. What is the meal you cook most often? We eat a lot of pasta.

10. What is your kids favorite meal? Addison like nuggets and fruit snacks. Braxton likes mama's milk.

11. What is your favorite thing your husband does with your kids? I love when Shawn sings to Addison at night, he makes up some pretty funny songs. I like when Shawn burps Braxton, sometimes I get sick of doing that.

12. What are 5 things that make you smile when you're being a mom?1. I love Braxton's smile when he wakes up. 2. When Addison tells me she slept like Sleeping Beauty. 3. When Addison jumps on her little trampoline with her high heels on. 4. When Braxton holds onto my shirt when I feed him. 5. When my kids snuggle with us in bed.

13. If you could take your kids anywhere where would it be? When my kids are older I can't wait to take them to Disneyland. I have so many great memories there.

14. When was the last time you went out without your kids? On Wednesday night I went to Enrichment night without both of them. I also go to the movies late at night with Amie and Shawn stays home with the kids.

15. What is your favorite past time/activity to do with your kids? Reading and singing.

16. Name 1 thing you said you'd never do as a mom: I never thought I would threaten to turn the car around and go home, but Addison was fake crying the other day on our way to Amie's and I totally said that to her.

17. What is your favorite quality that your mom has? Nanny: She always makes me laugh. Coco: She is very kind.

18. What is your advice for new moms? If you nurse it is going to be terrible in the beginning.

19. What is the scariest or most heartbreaking moment as a mom? Seeing my children hurt or sad breaks my heart.

20. What is your most joyful moment of being a mom? When I check on them before I go to bed. I always think how lucky I am to be their mom.

21. When was the last time you were told 'I Love you'? Addison put her arms around me and Shawn Sunday morning and said " I love you guys." How cute is that?

2 comments:

Jason Holmes said...

Ah. I loved reading about your mommy experiences! Wish we were with you guys this weekend. Our stupid delivery is busting my hump and ruining our weekend! Save me a piece of your lemon cheesecake!!

Allred Family said...

I didn't end up making cheesecake. Ally cut my hair so I ran out of time. We had ice cream cones instead.