Friday, March 7, 2008

Still Sick

Unfortunately this week has not been any better as far as sickness. My poor baby got sick last Sunday. On Tuesday morning Shawn and I decided it was time to head off to the InstaCare. Addison had an ear infection and Braxton has some sort of virus. The doctor listened to his lungs and luckily they sounded clear. He has had a fever and a horrible cough and runny nose. I hate seeing my little man so sick. Monday night he moaned all night long. Shawn and I took turns holding him throughout the night. I have been spoiled with babies who are good sleepers, so I wasn't prepared for how awful it was to be up all night.

A big thanks to Amie for taking Addison Thursday and today. Hopefully next week will bring health to our home.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where is music monday? It's 2:00 in the afternoon!