Saturday, March 1, 2008

Sick, Sick, Sick

So this week has not been the best week ever. Addison has been sick since Tuesday night which has meant no sleep, no leaving the house, and one miserable little girl. It breaks my heart to see her so sick and not be able to do much to help her feel better. I have been trying to keep her away from Braxton as much as possible. Ally picked Braxton up on Thursday morning and watched him until Shawn got home. On Friday I took him to Shawn's mom and she watched him until late afternoon. Addison kept crying for Braxton and wanted him to come home. I thought she would like having my full attention, but all she wanted was her baby brother home with her. I hope they will grow up being friends and enjoy spending time together.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so blasted sick of sickness! We only made it through sacrament today. Finni is getting worse... oh goody. I hope Adders is starting to feel better. It's the pitts this time of year.

We love you guys!

The Cook Fam said...

You updated twice in one week! Good job. Hope you guys are getting better over there.