For the past two years my Dad and Coco (Claudia) have held a swim party to celebrate all of the August birthdays. This year we ordered pizza and the kids swam and played in the water until they were exhausted. Lucky for me Shawn did all of the swimming with the kids, and let me sit and visit since it was my actual birthday. We had tons of fun and look forward to our next big party. I have to say my step mom knows how to throw a great party. She always spends a lot of time planning them and never disappoints. Thanks dad and Coco for being perfect hosts.
I also have to thank my fabulous sisters and mom for throwing me a surprise luncheon earlier in the day to celebrate my big 30th birthday. Thanks girls. I love you all sooooo much!
P.S. Addison's awesome cast is completely waterproof!








1 comments:
I hope you and Shawn had a great anniv and birthdays. I had a great time at your birthday lunch. I miss you tons. We really need to get together more.
Post a Comment