Sunday, June 29, 2008

Pajama Time




Every night when I put Braxton to bed we read two books, sing songs, and then I lay him in his crib. He immediately covers his eyes with his right arm and sticks his left thumb in his mouth. I think it is so stinkin cute that I had to snap a picture.

Addison on the other hand is getting a little harder to get to bed. She now asks for multiple drinks, kisses, songs, and books. She tries to come up with any excuse to delay her from going to bed. After we read, sing songs, and pray she has to set up all of her favorite things on her dresser. Her current favorites are: stuffed dog, white alligator, white puppy, and plastic dragon. I wonder what her favorites will be next week.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

don't kids look so sweet sleeping there is nothing better, I love that stage when they think that they can do anything to get out of bed, what am i talking about stage taggert still does it and he has been in a bed for 2 1/2 years, anyways your kids look darling, looks like you guys are having a good summer

Anonymous said...

I have a secret desire to steal the white alligator! Just kidding! We love those little sleeping beauties!

Anonymous said...

Oh I love sleeping pictures. They look so sweet. I love Braxton's sleeping position it is so dang cute.