Sunday, June 29, 2008

Braxton




Can you believe my baby is six months? Really he is almost seven months, I'm a little late posting. When I took him for his six month checkup he was a total angel. He smiled at the doctor and only cried after his fifth shot.
I can't believe how much Braxton has grown and changed. He laughs all the time and loves to jump. He seriously is such a happy baby. He usually only fusses when he is hungry, tired, or when Addison loves him too much. Braxton is also a great sleeper. He sleeps at least twelve hours straight every night and takes two naps during the day. He must know his mama requires a lot of sleep. Braxton you are such a joy to have in our family and we all love you so much!


Six Month Stats

Weight 16 lbs.
Length 27.75 in.
Head 17 in.

You are very tall and skinny!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Braxi,
Please give my Finni a lesson on laughing. She is really starting to worry her mamma. I think her laugher never developed! And if you could teach her how to make that squeal I love so much, I would appreciate it! You are a cutie pie and we love you!

Melissa said...

Oh, little Braxton is so cute and his eyes are so beautiful. I can't believe how fast they grow.

Darci said...

Hi. This is Darci Allred again. Your blog is so cute. What sweet kids you have. I love thier names :D

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how fast the boys are growing. We will be planning their birthdays before we know it.

Allred Family said...

Hey Darci that is so funny that our kids have the same names. You must have great taste!