Sunday, January 13, 2008

Ode To Great Friends




Shawn and I have always been lucky to have great neighbors that turn into great friends. When we were first married we lived in Orem for two years. While living there we met Mark and Natalie Christensen. We had so much fun hanging out together watching alien movies, camping , going to Las Vegas, and laughing a lot. After Shawn and I moved to Spanish Fork we kept in touch and visited often. About 18 months ago Mark and Natalie moved to Pennsylvania for school . Over Christmas break they flew to Utah to visit Mark's family and we were able to spend an evening with them. When we got together it seemed like old times. We laughed and had a good time visiting. Hopefully we will get to see them in August. I am grateful for friends and the happiness they can bring into our lives.

2 comments:

The Cook Fam said...

I love good friends. Especially when my sisters are my best friends.

Anonymous said...

Ah... I agree with the previous comment! I already miss you guys and it's only been 2 weeks!