So today at church Addison was a real treat. She was naughty from the time we walked in the door until the time we went home. My visiting teacher's baby was blessed today. As the blessing was being said I naturally had my eyes closed. Well Addison thought I was taking a little snooze. She looked at me and said "No go to sleep mama." Of course I started laughing. I was really tired and wished I was taking a nap. Hopefully next week I won't have to apologize to the family sitting behind us.
Sunday, January 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
I wish I could say she will be better next week but she probably won't. The good news is that eventually she learns. Like the new background color.
I love our new sacrament time. It begins at the exact moment Finlee eats... so I feed her, and just about prayer time (for the sacrament) is when she lets out a hearty soy joy burp! It always makes me chuckle! Church has gone up 10 notches in my book since having Finn!!
Post a Comment