Monday, August 16, 2010

Summer Happenings

Don't be fooled by the title. This has actually been a pretty boring summer. We did get our backyard in and all I can say is I don't miss dirt being tracked through my house.

Shawn has been super busy and so for his job change has been good for our family.

Addison is still in love with our neighbor Ethan and thinks she is going to marry him someday. I have to keep reminding her she is only five. Her eyesight continues to improve and she even had to get lenses that aren't quite as strong.

Braxton is still my lovey little boy. I can't believe how fast he is growing. He prefers to be called Mikey and loves to blow raspberries on my arm.

As for me, I have been sick all summer. In May we found out we are expecting a baby. This baby came as a surprise, but we are all very excited! We found out last week we are having a baby boy. Addison was a little sad at first, but is now happy to have another little brother. Our bundle of joy should be arriving in mid January.

3 comments:

Ammon and Tasha said...

Congrats on the new addition to the family! Exited for you guys!

mommay8 said...

I love that you have updated your blog! Pictures would be good too. :) Can't wait to see you guys in Sept!

Anonymous said...

SHOCKING!! you updated! Happy Birthday week, you old lady!! Can't wait to see you all again. It has been 2 weeks. Ugh, I miss you already!