
Dear Addison,
Today you are four years old. I have no idea where the time has gone. It seems like just yesterday we were awaiting your arrival. You have brought so much happiness to our family and we cannot imagine our lives without you in it. Who knew being your mother could be so wonderful and exhausting at the same time. You are constantly keeping me on my toes and laughing.
You are starting school next month and can't wait to be in Miss Leslie's class. I am already getting teary with the thought of you leaving me for even a couple of hours. I hope you listen to your teacher and have lots and lots of fun.
Your current favorite things are dolphins and alligators. You became fascinated with dolphins because the St. George house has a couple dolphin statues in the ponds out front. Your papa has promised you that when you turn sixteen he will take you to swim with real ones in the ocean. I sure am glad he made that promise and not me.
You love to play with your friends. Until recently you have been shy so it has been a lot of fun to see you break out of your shell and want to play with others without me there. You have already made a couple of new friends in our neighborhood. I hope you will always choose your friends wisely because they will play a huge role in your life. Always remember to be kind to those around you even if they aren't your friend.
You are a good sister. For the most part you are always willing to play with Braxi and that helps to make my life a little easier. I love when I see both of you in your room reading books and listening to your "cvd" player. You love music and especially like songs on the radio. I have to be careful with the music you hear because you recently picked up on a few words I would rather not have you saying.
Addison, I love you to the moon and back and feel so lucky to be your mama. I hope you have a fantastic year and continue to learn new things everyday. Thanks for being my girl.
Love,
Mom




4 comments:
So cute! Happy Birthday, Adders. We love you lots and can't wait to see you! Hope you have a wonderful day.
Happy Birthday! We love you.
awwwe! you just wait chica! they grow up right under your nose...faster than lightning. so sad some days.
Dear Addison,
I wish your mom would blog about your broken arm.
Post a Comment