



We had such a fun eventful Halloween this year. Friday morning Amie and I took the little kids to see our grandparents. We started out visiting Grandma Neeley and the kids hit the treat drawer fast. They ran to the drawer and threw candy into their bags as fast as they could. We of course made them put some of it back. Next, we stopped to visit Grandma and Grandpa Hawkins. The kids had a great time and Uncle David even got out his dog to show the kids a few tricks.
After Shawn got home from work we went to Josh and Mel's house for dinner and trick or treating. Let me just say that trick or treating in a townhouse development is the way to go. You don't have to walk far and you can hit two houses at the same time. Yes, sadly I am that lazy! Our next stop was at Grandma and Grandpa Foulke's house. Grandpa Foulke dressed up like a woman and Addi was not a big fan. Braxton however could not stop staring. At 8:00 we met at the Cooks for more eating and fun. By the time we got home we were all exhausted. Addison can't wait for next year!
Monday, November 17, 2008
Halloween
Posted by Allred Family at 9:39 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




6 comments:
Such cute pictures. You have darling kids and their costumes were really precious. Thanks for letting me be part of your Blog.
They look so cute in their costumes! Love it!
I love the gator hat! Looks like the kids had a great time! Wish we were there :( :( Maybe next year!!
-- LOVE the song. I had to download it when I heard it! I'm glad you haven't changed it yet. It's a goody!
Your kids look adorable!! Halloween is so much fun with kids!
Cute Pics. Thanks for coming over on Halloween. We had a blast even though it's always a little crazy!! :)
Super cute kiddos! Sounds like you guys had a good time :D
Post a Comment