Sunday, October 26, 2008

Tagged By Christy


Husband Tag

Answer these questions about your husband then tag four more people.
1.What is your husband's full name? Shawn Michael Allred
2.How long have you been married? 6 years
3.How long did you date? 6 months (before we were engaged)
4.How old is he? He's 29
5.Who eats sweets? I like candy and he likes pastries.
6.Who said I Love you first? Shawn
7.Who is taller? Shawn
8.Who can sing best? Neither one of us sing well, but we sing a lot for our kids.
9.Who is smarter? At business and finance - Definitely me.
10.Who does laundry? Me during the week and Shawn on the weekends.
11.Who pays the bills? Me
12.Who sleeps on the right side? I do.
13.Who mows the lawn? Before we moved our HOA took care of it.
14.Who cooks dinner? Most of the time I do.
15.Who drives? When we are together Shawn almost always drives and I get after him to slow down.
16.Who's first to admit when they are wrong? We are both pretty good at admitting we are wrong.
17.Who kissed who first? Shawn did.
18.Who asked who out first? Shawn did after he finally figured out my brother wasn't my boyfriend.
19.Who wears the pants? I would say both of us wear them equally.


I tag Amie, Lindsey, Melissa, and Melanie

0 comments: