Sunday, July 6, 2008

Girl Time

I had the best time last week hanging out with my sisters and mom. Lindsey and Finlee drove down on Monday and we partied all week long. We shopped, went out to eat, painted pottery, stayed up way to late talking, and had the best time together. My mom and sisters mean the world to me and I am so lucky to have them in my life. Thanks girls for a fabulous week!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a fun week! I am a little depressed being back. I didn't want our fun week to end.

Love you!!

Allyson said...

I had the best week ever with my daughters.
Staying up late with "girl talk" was Fan-tab-u-lous!

I love you Heather.

Anonymous said...

It sounds like you girls ahd a fun time, you gotta love girl time!! I'm glad you added me I also added you so I do not have to find you every time, anyways your new pics. are cute , the kids look darling. Who are we going to set dave up with???? We need to find someone, I've tried setting him up with my cute cousin but he did not like her very much. Well we will keep trying!!