Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Stories

So my niece Cambri has become quite a storyteller. I received a phone call from my sister in law Heather tonight checking on my sister Amie. Apparently Cambri told my niece Tempest that Amie was in the hospital. I told Heather that Amie is fine and not to believe anything Cambri says. Also over the weekend Cambri told the babysitter that Grandpa Neeley died in the St. George house and that the door was shut because he was still in there. Where in the world does she come up with these stories? I think she has a future in writing.

2 comments:

The Cook Fam said...

And she denies it all. I can't figure out if she really believes that she didn't come up with these stories or if she just has a really good poker face. I can't figure her out-until then I will keep on laughing.

Anonymous said...

Oh the stories! She is naughty! I love to hear what they come up with. I also hope that grandma Sally shows up on our vacation! She is my favorite imaginary friend to hear about, especially when she is mean!