Thursday, November 29, 2007

Last few nights as mother of one


As we prepare to welcome Braxton to our family I have so many strange feelings. I am so excited to be having a baby boy but, also very nervous. Will I know how to change his diaper? Am I going to dress him like a sissy? All I have ever known is pink, pink, pink. Last night I started feeling really bad for Addison. I went into her room when she fell asleep and cried laying next to her in bed. (stupid hormones) I worry that she will feel unloved and neglected. I am sure that she will surprise me and handle it better than I ever imagined. I feel very blessed to have such great sisters who I know will take care of her the way I would. I love my family very much and can't wait to share our love with Braxton.

1 comments:

The Cook Fam said...

So cute. I still remember the day she wore the t-shirt. And now it is time for Braxton to come! I promise Addi will be glad she has a brother to play with and tease. It just may take her a little while to realize she is glad.